Working with ComForcare means the person caring for your loved one is someone who is experienced, professional and someone you can trust.
Our 10-step hiring process is the most thorough in the home care industry. To ensure we hire only the most reliable and trusted caregivers, each applicant must:
- Pass our caregiver skill set assessment
- Pass our drug, ethics, attitude, responsibility and sexual behavior assessment
- Participate in both a preliminary phone and a personal interview
- Have previous employment and personal references verified
- Have professional licensing verified (ie, CNA’s, RN’s etc.)
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Pass criminal background and state driving record checks
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of negative TB test
- Pass Social Security verification
If you are looking for the right caregiver for your loved one, we can help. We hire the best to serve you with the best.
Every ComForcare caregiver is:
- Experienced, trained and receives on-going home care training and education
- Meticulously screened and tested
- Licensed and bonded
- Covered by general liability, professional liability and workers’ compensation insurance
- Bound by the Client Bill of Rights
- Directed by the client’s personalized care plan
- Under the Supervision of ComForcare’s Supervisory RN
We maintain consistent staffing levels to meet the requirements of our clients. Service is available 24/7/365. We can provide same-day service, one-time service agreements and long-term care arrangements. We also offer transition of care service packages that include transportation home after discharge from a hospital stay or outpatient procedure.
To help develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and caregivers, we carefully match clients with caregivers whose interests, life experiences and personalities complement their own. And we understand, due to personality differences, changing a Caregiver might be needed at times. There is no charges for ComForcare to change out an existing caregiver.
We take very seriously the hiring of our Caregivers – they are the company! In 2011, one of our long time Caregivers employed locally by ComForcare, won Dorland’s prestigious “Home Health Aide of the Year” for 2011. This award is given to only one top HHA (Home Health Aide) in the USA each year! We feel this award recognizes the Caregiver’s excellent work for ComForcare’s clients!