Position: Administrative Assistant
Supervised By: Director of Operations
Reports to: HR & Finance Specialist (Reports to Director of Operations in absence of HR & Finance Specialist)
- Compliance with all company bonding criteria.
- Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
- High school diploma, or equivalent General Education Degree.
- Telephone and reception duties. Including working at front desk as primary receptionist.
- Performing weekly inventory assessments of office supplies, including all paperwork. Administrative Assistant will take ownership of this responsibility to assure that all office supplies will be available when needed.
- Organize incoming documentation for accountant, and file flow sheets in client files.
- Maintain and organize client files- including the thinning of client files as needed.
- Coordinate the filing and updating of quality assurance information in the employee personnel files and within the company software package.
- Compilation of employee orientation packets, applications, client intake packets for case openings, and marketing packets for outside sales staff.
- Processing of application materials for field staff.
- Data entry relevant to scheduling, sales and human resources databases.
- Assist with special project coordination at the discretion of the Director. ComForcareSM encourages involvement in growth opportunities for all administrative staff in order to prepare staff for promotional opportunities.