Transportation Through Charlotte Assisted Living Professionals
Mobility is important for our senior citizens. It helps them maintain a higher level of independence and self esteem. Due to a variety of issues relating to age or preexisting health conditions, driving themselves can unfortunately become a difficulty or even a hazard. That’s why our dedicated caregivers at ComForcare are available to provide your elderly loved one with transportation assistance as needed. In fact, it’s one of the most frequent requests we receive.
Charlotte Elder Care Transportation Package
To make our transportation services as convenient to you as possible, we offer a standard package ($60.00) of services, including:
- 25 mile maximum
- 2 hours of assistance and/or time with a ComForcare caregiver
If one of our ComForcare caregivers drives his/her own car, we charge a $0.60 per mile charge. For any distance or time exceeding the amounts in the above package, normal mileage/rates apply.
Next Stop: Wherever You Need To Go!
Examples of the types of transportation we provide include (but are not limited to):
- Transport to-and-from doctors visits or day surgeries
- Hospital discharge
- Move-in and transportation to-and-from retirement community
- Drop-off and pick-up at adult day care centers
- Transportation to-and-from dialysis
- Shopping needs (pharmacy, mall, grocery store, etc.)
- Visits (parks, recitals, holiday events, etc.)
- Pet transportation to-and-from groomer or veterinarian
Some activities, events or appointments your loved one needs to attend can’t wait for a break in your busy schedule. When these moments happen, ComForcare is here for you. If you have more questions or would like to inquire about our Charlotte elder care transportation services call us at 704-543-0630 and704-543-0643 (NC Locations) or 803-431-7447 (SC Locations) today!