Charlotte Home Care Professionals for Children
Everyone needs care to some degree. It comes as no surprise that the two age groups that need specialized attention are children and the elderly. At ComForcare, we understand that little “me time” is left after you contend with your own busy schedule as well as make sure your child has everything he or she needs. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Our team of caregivers provides a collection of professional babysitting or in home child care services designed to free up some of your time, while still providing your child with nurturing care they deserve.
ComForcare Babysitting/In home Child Care Services
Below is a list of situations when our specially-trained ComForcare caregivers can help:
- You need a couple’s vacation get-away.
- Overnight business trips.
- You want a night out with your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend.
- You need a girl’s or guy’s night out.
- You work normal hours during the day and prefer an in-home child caregiver.
It’s important to understand that our employees are separate from standard babysitters. They are direct employees of our company.
Here’s what separates our pediatric caregivers from the rest:
- We complete a series of background checks and random drug testing within our 10 step hiring proces.
- Babysitters affiliated with ComForcare are CNA’s and all CPR certified.
- ComForcare fully supports each of our employees, meaning we can immediately re-staff a caregiver in case they call out due to an emergency, being sick or going on vacation.
ComForcare Nanny Service
Are you a young professional? Are you a single parent? Do you work full time? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then our on-going Nanny Service would be a great option for you. In addition to a normal nanny service, we provide you with back-up ComForcare caregivers/sitters that are available to immediately help you in the event your scheduled nanny has an emergency, becomes ill, goes on vacation, etc.
Working with ComForcare
We have an entire staff of dedicated professionals including RN’s and CNA’s in the office operating ourChild Care Services. We employ CNA’s to work in the office because it allows us to utilize them in case of a staffing emergency. We work in a way that allows one of our team members to always be there, caring for your child. Finally, we want you to understand that our caregivers are part of the same team that has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau in addition to numerous Regional and National Awards and Certifications.