Employment Position: HR Manager
Supervised By: Director of Operations
- Compliance with ComForcareSM bonding criteria.
- Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
- High school diploma. Associates or Bachelor’s degree strongly recommended.
- At least 3 years experience in administrative capacities, with experience relevant to scheduling, customer service, and computer operation. Extensive experience in the home care field considered in lieu of other experience.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
- Coordinator’s primary responsibilities involve daily coordination of client schedules. The coordinator is responsible for staffing elder care clients with agency-deemed suitable employees and assuring maximum employee attendance ratios. Staffing responsibilities include emergency staffing, coordinating monthly availability of field staff, responding to customer requests in an efficient and professional manner, reporting customer/employee concerns to relevant supervisory staff, briefing new employees to client care plans for initial visits, and initiating disciplinary action for employees.
- Payroll Coordination- Coordinating employee flow sheets with client schedules, data entry of billing and payroll data into software system, follow-up with field staff who are delinquent with paperwork.
- Employee Recruitment. ComForcare Senior Services strives to match only the highest quality employees with each client. Therefore, all schedulers are involved in the screening, interviewing, processing and orientation of employees.
- Preparation of monthly staffing and operations summaries, and contribution in weekly staff meetings.
- Various clerical duties, at the discretion of the Director, including maintaining quality assurance procedures through updates of client files, answering incoming calls, and miscellaneous filing.
- The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for after-hours on-call scheduling duties during alternating weeknight and weekend hours. These duties include fielding urgent client and employee calls, coordinating staffing substitutions, and coordinating new senior care intakes. On-call duties are restricted to telephone coordination only (no off-site travel) and are initiated only after complete familiarity with scheduling position.
- Administrative Coordinator will assist with special project coordination at the discretion of the Director of Operations. ComForcare Senior Services encourages involvement in growth opportunities in the elderly care field for all administrative staff in order to prepare staff for promotional opportunities.
You will need Adobe Reader to view the forms. It can be downloaded here.